This policy was last updated on November 12, 2021.
One of the main priorities of Medisureonline Inc., is the privacy of our visitors and users of the Medisure Plus website. We value the confidentiality, integrity, transparency and supports privacy protection of your personal data.
This Policy document contains types of information that is collected, recorded and how we use it. Medisureonline Inc. is compliance with the Data Privacy Act of 2012, Republic Act No. 10173.
Information we collect
Medisureonline Inc., will receive and store information that you enter on our sites or give to us in any other way such as but not limited to the following:
- Email address
- Telephone/Cellphone Number
- Medical History
Some of the information you submit to us may contain sensitive information such as health information, necessary for us to provide our services to you.
Other information we collect pertains to the use of our sites, interaction with us through email and chat, This information includes computer and connection information, such as statistics on your page views, traffic to and from our sites, referral URL, ad data, your IP address, and device identifiers. This information also may include your transaction history, and your web log information, how you search for our sites, the websites you click on from our sites or emails, whether and when you open our emails, and your browsing activities across other websites.
How we use your information
We use the information we collect in various ways, including to:
- Communicate with you with regards to products and services availed of through our website through emails or your telephone number
- Provide, operate, and maintain our website
- Improve, personalize, and expand our website
- Understand and analyze how you use our website
- Develop new products, services, features, and functionality
- Communicate with you, either directly or through one of our partners, including for customer service, to provide you with updates and other information relating to the website, and for marketing and promotional purposes
- Find and prevent fraud
Medisureonline Inc., is committed to maintain and secure the confidentiality of your information. Only authorized employees are authorized to access any or all information in our database system. We may share information we collect about you with third parties who we have engaged to help us provide the services you need. We have a written contract (MOA) in place with said the third parties/business associate requiring protection of the privacy and security of your health information. Only for the purpose of performing a service in our behalf.
We will only share your information only if required to conduct our professional operations or as required by law.
We will not use or disclose your information for any personal or other without your consent.
Data Quality and Security Measure
We use reasonable security measures to protect the confidentiality of personal information under our control and appropriately limit access to it. We use a variety of information security measures to protect your online transactions with us. Our site uses encryption technology, such as Secure Sockets Layer (SSL), to protect your personal information during data transport. SSL protects information you submit via our website, such as ordering information including your name, address and credit card number. That being said, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us, and you do so at your own risk. We have taken reasonable steps to ensure the integrity and confidentiality of personally identifiable information that you may provide. You should understand, however, that electronic transmissions via the internet are not necessarily secure from interception, and so we cannot absolutely guarantee the security or confidentiality of such transmissions.
Our Advertising Partners
We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services, comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce our agreements.
GDPR Data Protection Rights
We would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request copies of your personal data.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that we correct any information that you may think is inaccurate and incomplete.
- The right to erasure/blocking – You have the right to request that we erase, suspend, withdraw or order of blocking, removal or destruction of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you would like to a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.
How to reach us:
Data Privacy Officer
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone Number: (02) 8563-0689
Address: 928 Luna Mencias, Addition Hills, Mandaluyong City 1550
Change to this Policy
Medisureonline Inc. reserves the right to change, revise and update this Policy accordingly as per relevant laws and regulations applicable. Any relevant updates will be posted on the Medisureonline Inc. website.